My Fun Home School

It's all about my fun and loving home school stories and details for reader review. This real life home school is dedicated specially for my beloved baby boy KiruaMi-cHan and baby girl ReiHi-cHan :)

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Decision

I've just registered in FamilyPlace.com.my on July 17, 2006; informal home schooling network in the Net. I’ve started to make this decision to provide home schooling to my child in view of the fact that I have my first baby in the ages of 19. Now, at the ages of 22 (my husband and I were same ages), I already have 2 children (2 years and 5 months old of baby boy and 6 months of baby girl). Even though I’m one of young mother, but I do believe that parents love and support is the most significant possessions in child positive growing.

Thankfully my husband we very open-minded and allowed me to do the home schooling teaching for our kids until the ages of 17. Yet, many of our family members didn’t like our decision but we don’t even care about their opinion due to we have the absolute rights as parent to give the best to our own child.

I’m so grateful to God due to my baby boy and girl has grown and learns so much and fast although they ages are still babyish. Everyday since their age is 1 day old, I love to read, tell stories, sing song, do talking, make jokes, learning science, making art project, cooking and do many things with them.

My husband and I choose English languages as our first language at home. In free time, I teach them simple word using French, Spanish, Hebrew, Japanese, Malay and Arabic languages for entertaining. Most of my time is dedicated to their growth and happy life. My job as web designer is based at home office, which make me easy to spend all of my daytime with them. I only do my web designing work after their sleep at night. The support that I obtained from my husband is the wonderful thing I ever had in this world.

I desire for nothing else than I only want my kids could appreciate and enjoy, play and educate ourselves together as we learn to love our family, community, nature, animals and our universe. For me, love is the compulsory of education.

Gambatte ne KiruaMi-cHan and ReiHi-cHan! Mama loves ya!


Notice: If you're one of young parents, it's never too late to work out with your child. Trust yourself. Gambatte ne! ^_-

1 Comments:

Blogger naveed ahmad khan said...

I have gone through this site and have acquired much knowledge

http://www.sangambayard-c-m.com

8:07 PM, May 04, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home