My Fun Home School

It's all about my fun and loving home school stories and details for reader review. This real life home school is dedicated specially for my beloved baby boy KiruaMi-cHan and baby girl ReiHi-cHan :)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bowling: Toddler First Game

Last Wednesday, we went to Bowling Arena, Warta Bangi in very late evening. It is in fact my first time bowling game together with my toddler and baby girl. I never had experienced to play this sport before; presently watching from TV screen. We took this occasion to distribute this game with our kids.

For the first visit, we only decided to play one set game. My toddler inspection the procedure: rent-bowling shoes, pay for the game at the counter, choosing bowling ball and start the game!

As opening, my hubby demonstrated us how to put the bowling ball correctly in the lane. My toddler can’t wait to make his first move.

1,2,3; he tried to endeavor the bowling ball. Gently he put the ball. It’s a bit heavy I thought. But secondly he just takes it off nicely. My toddler makes every effort every time when he does something, that’s teach me a lot about life.

It’s really fun and sweet when I watching both of them together trying their best to make sure the bowling ball is in the right lane. My toddler’s bowling ball-going ¼ straight in the lane but mostly fall beside the lane. He kept on trying, as me kept repeating the same chorus cheering them up with my baby girl, ”Go Papa, go KiruaMi-cHan, good job, gambatte ne

As my baby girl munched potato snack, my toddler; baby boy keep trying to score the game :) very good strive indeed.

Afterward, my hubby asked me to try; it’s my first time! He told me how to hold the ball appropriately, Bismillah…with the poses of bowling expert; Miss Shalin Zulkifli (just the posed ok? :) I tossed the ball into the lane.
Alhamdullilah, I succefully brought-down 7 of the pins. 3 more left. I gave to my hubby and my sons to backup my game :)

Even it’s just the first game for my child, but I do assume positively. Proviso with his ages now he could manage to get the ball straight ¼ of the lanes, with hard work, determination, passion and support plus love for the next future he could end up with silver lines.

My hubby agreed with me. He never said never to our child; but he loves them to explore everything but must have the heart and passionate about those things and don’t forget to enjoy it. Sports are not a burden, but a family time to recite and happily enjoy the sweet moment even it just takes less than 1 hour.

Now, for my toddler favorite sports; KiruaMi-cHan really loves to play racing car, golf and the latest is; bowling. He enjoyed it all the time. With help from my hubby; slowly we build our own set and imaginary car track, golf set for our toddler and saving our every penny to build my toddler own play land.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

It's true, we CAN learn from our children :o)

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

1:50 AM, August 27, 2006  
Blogger MamaFiza said...

Dear Andrew

Thank you very much for your comment :) Yes, I really admit it, before this I am a lostcat with my parent.

Thank God. This truly a huge miracle. Best wishes for u too :)

1:20 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home